EASY Passionfruit Banana Bread
If you’re looking for a really easy cake recipe that is packed full of flavour, then look no further than my Pineapple Upside Down Cake! My favourite thing about this retro classic is the sticky caramelised edges, the moist and tender vanilla cake and the pineapple slices. And look how gorgeous those maraschino cherries are!
Following me on my social pipes is the best way to keep up to with my daily kitchen adventures!.
@thescranline – for my desserts
@thescranlineeveryday – for my savory recipes
The Scran Line – for my full dessert videos with voice over instructions.
The Scran Line Everyday – for my savory recipes with full voice walk throughs!
So much fun happening here and it’s a great community to be a part of!
Make sure you leave a comment down bellow if you try this recipe, or just say hello! I’d love to hear from you! I’ll see you all on the following recipe!
Easy Passionfruit Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup (112 g) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (165 g) brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (300 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup (112 g) pecans
- 1/2 cup (75 g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (75 g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (75 g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 passionfruit
Learn How To Make it! [VIDEO]
- Preheat oven to 160°C / 320°F. Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the butter and brown sugar into a large mixing bowl and mix using a handheld mixer for 3 minutes until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating each time.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix until well combined. The batter will be thick. Add the bananas and pecans and fold through until well combined. Transfer the batter to the loaf tin and bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool completely.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl and beat until pale and fluffy. About 3-5minutes. Top with fresh passionfruit. Slice and serve.