Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Freshness is in season with my No-Bake Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake which is packed full of berry goodness! It has so many awesome things going for it! It’s so easy to make, it’s no-bake, has no gelatin and I haven’t even gotten to how awesome it tastes! The crust is made of Digestives biscuits cookies, a delicious no-bake vanilla cheesecake that is perfectly creamy and not too sweet. Finished with fresh berries and a gorgeous apricot jam glaze! Perfect for warmer months!
My favourite thing about this Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake!
I adore how creamy, light and airy this cheesecake is! It’s so easy to make with a huge payoff. And all of that is achieved with no gelatin! It’s all about the mixing. It’s what creates all the bubbles that make this lighter than air!
What does it taste like?
This cheesecake tastes glorious! Imagine something really fluffy and soft (but holds it’s shape well!) but also has a hint of lemon. I’ve just described one part of this amazing no-bake cheesecake!
If it doesn’t have gelatine, then how does it set?
It’s all about the mixing. It’s what creates the light and airy texture yet something that holds it’s shape well.
Yeah! You can basically use any type of cookie you like. Chocolate Oreos would go well with this recipe. The combination of creamy cheesecake, chocolate cookies and sour raspberry ripple would be so yum!
What can I use on top?
If I add eggs, can I bake it?
No, this recipe isn’t designed to be baked. In fact, I think you might like this better than a baked cheesecake. It’s that good! Plus there’s no risks of cracking.
Jamsetta is a pectin product which helps jam set. You can leave it out and just use store bought raspberry jam instead.
What are the ingredients I need to make this Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake?
Raspberries – You’ll need fresh raspberries for the top, but you can use frozen ones to make the raspberry jam as theyre generally cheaper.
Sugar – I used granulated sugar.
Lemon – we just need the juice here. It helps give the ham a little bit of a zing.
Jamsetta – Jamsetta is a pectin product which helps jam set. You can leave it out and just use store bought raspberry jam instead.
Digestives biscuits – You can basically use any type of cookie you like. Chocolate Oreos would go well with this recipe. The combination of creamy cheesecake, chocolate cookies and sour raspberry ripple would be so yum!
Desiccated coconut – this is a fine coconut. Unsweetened.
Brown sugar – dark or light will work.
Butter – allow melted butter to cool slightly
Heavy cream – this is the type of cream you use for whipping.
Mascarpone – an Italian cheese, similar in flavor and texture to crème fraiche. Alternatively you can use sour cream.
Powdered sugar – also known as icing sugar.
Cream cheese – I used Philadelphia cream cheese, Make sure it’s softened before using.
Caster sugar – also known as superfine sugar.
Milk powder – I used full cream milk powder which can be found in the long life milk section of your supermarket.
My Top Tips!
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened before using. Otherwise your cheesecake won’t be fluffy. It’ll end up lumpy.
- If you want to speed up this recipe, you can just use store bought jam. Just make sure you sieve out the seeds.
Other No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes You Might Like!
- No-Bake Cherry Ripple Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cookie Butter Cheesecake
- Chocolate And Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Blackberry Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- Blueberry & Lime Cheesecake
- Piña Colada Cheesecake Bites
I hope you guys enjoyed this simple but delicious recipe with me. Please comment in the comments section below, or feel free to share with your family and friends on social media.
I’ll see you all on the following recipe. Happy baking!
Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake
- 2 cups. (400 g) raspberries frozen or fresh
- 2 cups (420 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 packet Jamsetta pectin
- 3 cups (400 g) digestives biscuits graham crackers
- 1/2 cup (110 g) desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup. (300 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (60 g) mascarpone
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 blocks (750 g) cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (55 g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (105 g) milk powder
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
Learn How To Make it! [VIDEO]
- Add the raspberries, lemon juice and sugar into a large heat proof bowl. Microwave for 5 minutes. Stir and then microwave for another 5 minutes. Add the jam seta and mix until well combined and jam seta is dissolved. Place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours until set.
- Spray the bottom and sides of a 20cm springform pan with oil spray and line with baking paper. Set aside
- Add the digestives, (or any vanilla flavoured cookie alternative) to the bowl of a food processor along with the coconut and pulse until you reach fine crumbs. Add the butter and pulse to coat the crumbs. Pour the mixture into the springform pan and use the back of a spoon or flat based/straight sided cup to firmly press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the cake pan. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream, mascarpone and powdered sugar into a large mixing bowl. Use an electric hand mixer to whip until you reach stiff peaks. Set aside.
- To a separate bowl, add the softened cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar. Mix until fluffy and smooth, about 3 minutes. Alternatively, you can use a stand mixer for this. Scrape down the bowl and add the milk powder and vanilla extract. Mix for another couple minutes. Add the whipped cream and fold through until evenly combined.
- Add 1/4 of the cheesecake mixture into the chilled cake pan and use a spatula to spread around as flat as you can, drizzle with raspberry coulis, then add some more cheesecake filling. Repeat that until the cheesecake is filled to the top. Drizzle with some more raspberry coulis and use a skewer to swirl. Place in the fridge for 6-8 hours. Overnight is best.
- Add the cream and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl. Use a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or an electric hand mixer to whip on high speed until you reach stiff peaks.
- Fit the end of a piping bag with an open star tip and pipe swirls on top of the set cheesecake. Add raspberries before serving. Slice and serve!