Tik Tok Mini Cookie Cereal
Tik Tok inspired mini chocolate chip cookie cereal that’s really easy to make! Tik Tok Mini Cookie Cereal! Chewy, handmade extra mini chocolate chips in little bite sized pieces. And they’re so yum when served with icy cold milk!
Nick’s favorite thing…
I mean, they’re cute right? They’re miniature cookies with even tinier chocolate chips.
Chocolate chips this tiny don’t exist so I had to make them myself, which involves piping melted chocolate with a piping bag.
What does Tik Tok Mini Cookie Cereal taste like?
These cookies are soft and chewy, even at the size theyre at! They have brown sugar which is always a delicious flavour in a cookie.
What are the ingredients I need?
Dark Chocolate – I used dark (semi-sweet) cooking chocolate. It can be found in the baking isle of your local supermarket.
All-purpose flour – also known as plain flour.
Bicarb soda – This will help the cookies rise a little and be light.
Salt – I used fine salt.
Unsalted butter – Make sure your butter is softened.
Caster Sugar – also known as superfine sugar
Brown sugar – This ads a rich flavour to the cookies. If you don’t have it, you can replace it with caster sugar.
Egg – I used a large egg.
Vanilla extract – Always use good quality vanilla extract. It makes a huge difference.
My Top Tips!
- I scooped each cookie using spoons. But it’s actually easier to add the mixture to a piping bag and snip off the cookies with scissors.
- Piping the chocolate chips is time consuming. The aim here is to make the chocolate chips look uniform so put on a podcast and take your time.
Other Recipes You Might Like!
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies – perfect for chocolate lovers!
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies – best ever chewy cookies with so many chocolate chips!
- Sugar Cookies – classic, keep their shape and oh so good!
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake – So creamy and dreamy and perfect for cookie lovers!
I hope you guys enjoyed this simple but delicious Tik Tok Mini Cookie Cereal recipe with me. Please comment in the comments section below, or feel free to share with your family and friends on social media.
I’ll see you all on the following recipe. Happy baking!
Tik Tok Mini Cookie Cereal
- 2 cups (400 g) dark chocolate
- 1 cup (200 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 cup (125 g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (90 g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
Learn How To Make it! [VIDEO]
- Fit the end of a piping bag with a Wilton #3 piping tip. Place over a cup and set aside. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the dark chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20seconds at a time, mixing each time until completely smooth. Pour into the piping bag.
- Pipe mini chocolate chips on both trays and set aside in the fridge to chill.
- Add the butter and both sugars into a large mixing bowl and use an electric hand mixer on medium speed to mix until pale and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix in.
- Add half the flour and all of the bicarb soda and salt and use a spatula to mix until well combined. Then add the remaining flour and mix.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and fold in until well combined.
- Scoop out using a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon onto baking trays and bake for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely before placing in two bowls and pouring milk of choice on top.