Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Brownies
I mean, who can honestly say no to a deliciously moist, easy ‘Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Brownies‘? The answer is no one! These decadent chewy brownies are packed with chocolate chips and are the ultimate chocolate fix to help cure chocolate cravings. What makes these chewy brownies even better is if you make them a day ahead. They go even chewier!
Nicks favourite thing…
These chewy chocolate brownies are a chocolate lovers dream. Easy to make, ingredients you already have and so delicious! I love how quickly they come together and how chewy they are. They’re even better the next day if you can hold off eating them all!
What do these Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Brownies taste like?
These brownies are chocolatey, packed full of chocolate chips and so yummy. But I’d have to say the texture is my favorite thing. They’re fudgy and chewy, not cakey. Although if you’re looking for a really good cakey brownie recipe try my Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake brownies! So cocoaey!
What’s great about them is that letting them age a day makes them even chewier the next day. I love that about them.
What are the ingredients I need?
Butter – I used unsalted butter.
Dark Chocolate – I used nestle buttons
Eggs – I used large eggs.
Cocoa powder – I used Dutch cocoa powder. Unsweetened.
Salt – I used fine salt.
Sugar – I used granulated sugar, but you can use caster (superfine sugar) as well.
All-purpose flour – also known as plain flour.
Chocolate chips – dark or milk chocolate chips are good or this recipe. I’d go dark.
How do I make my brownies chewier?
Let them age a day! The longer you wait to eat them, the chewier they will be! I’d recommend letting them rest no longer than two days in an airtight container before serving!
My Top Tips for making these Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Brownies!
To make these chewier, let them stay in a container foor 1-2 days!
To make these even more chocolatey, add a shot of coffee in with the eggs! It elevates the chocolate flavor!
Other Brownie Recipes You Might Like!
I hope you guys enjoyed this simple but delicious recipe with me. Please comment in the comments section below, or feel free to share with your family and friends on social media.
I’ll see you all on the following recipe. Happy baking!
Chewy Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup (125 g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (100 g) dark chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (30 g) Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) coffee shot (1 tbsp)
- 1 1/2 cups (335 g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (115 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200 g) milk chocolate chips
Learn How To Make it! [VIDEO]
- Begin by preheating your oven to 160°C / 320°F. Grease a 20cm square cake tin with oil spray and line the sides and bottom with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the butter, coffee and chocolate into a heatproof bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring each time until completely melted and smooth. Alternatively, you can melt these two ingredients together by placing the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. (don’t let the bottom of the bowl touch the water.
- Add the whisked eggs and mix them into the chocolate/butter mixture. Then add the cocoa powder, salt, sugar, vanilla extract and flour and mix until well combined. Finish by adding the chocolate chips, fold through using a spatula. Pour the batter into the square baking tin and spread out evenly using a spatula. Bake for 25 minutes, take out of the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing up and serving.